Mar 27, 2022

Birds N Bunnies Time!

Hi My PEEPs! 
It's Birds 'n Bunnies Time!
I'm sharing a very cute variety of Easter Cards from GCU. 
 
I've also included one of my own designs into this collection.
I created this cutie (first card on top with the purple flowers)
with a digital painted 'look' and it's so darling it's not just for Easter,
... which is why I created a Custom Version!
On CUSTOM CARDS the COVER TEXT and INNER MESSAGE can be changed,
so you can send the little chick to your little chicks, even personalized it! 
Have Fun and Stay Safe!


 

*see more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personalized COVER and MESSAGE Real Paper Greeting Cards

Personalized Greeting Cards. Cover and Inside Message ... What does that mean?  Here is an example of one of the cards at my Janet Lee De...