Mar 6, 2012

More Exposure for St. Judes Children's Hospital

A Message From ...
"Janet Lee Designs"

I woke up this morning to find that I had won the honor
of my card being placed in the Design Of The Day Area 
@ Greeting Card Universe!
This put a smile on my face as it means more exposure, 
and more exposure means more proceeds to be donated 
to my favorite Children's Charity ... St. Judes Children's Hospital! 
This card also comes in African American (see below)
and I am working on a girly version of this card as well, to be in my store soon.
This deserves a big Woo Hooo!



Thank You GCU and All My Friends For Their Wonderful Support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personalized COVER and MESSAGE Real Paper Greeting Cards

Personalized Greeting Cards. Cover and Inside Message ... What does that mean?  Here is an example of one of the cards at my Janet Lee De...