Apr 9, 2011

Send From Site-Mother`s Day Cards

Almost Mother`s Day!
Does your Mother save all of her lovely Mother`s Day Cards? 
I have many saved that were given to me from my children over the years
and 
they really do bring about some wonderful memories.

We all want our Mother`s to Feel Special on Mother`s Day.
So why not start Your  Mom`s Day with a Lovely Mother`s Day Card to add to her collection.
Here are some of my favorite`s at Greeting Card Universe.

*Don`t forget these are...
Send From Site, Real Paper Greeting Cards...We Mail Anywhere!
































*See more cards at: Janet Lee Designs/GCU
and
*Gifts For Mom @ Janet Lee Designs/Zazzle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Personalized COVER and MESSAGE Real Paper Greeting Cards

Personalized Greeting Cards. Cover and Inside Message ... What does that mean?  Here is an example of one of the cards at my Janet Lee De...